Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Been MIA for a long time. Malas to blog. But since things been going my way recently. So blog! :) and sze sze said i havent been updating my blog :(
Part 1 : Early birthday dinner at Delicious, Bangsar Village, 16.02.08
It's meant to be a small dinner with the loved ones :) Because my dearies want to do dinner with me :) I love you guys!
It was supposed to be at 6.30. In the end i reached at 7ish .. hehe *shy*
Kok Wee emphasized on my punctuality :P haha. I got a tendency to be late at some stuffs :P
Due to some unforeseen circumstances (hahah!), there was some kinda *ahem* battle

my meal :) some spaghetti with eggplant and some veggie :) Im a vegetarian :P

silly Yinz carbonaro... ewwwwwwwwwww.. i dam hate carbonara wan k! why couldnt she order something i like ? :( hahah.. Well, only took two pictures of the meals. Because all of them gobble the meals before I had the chance to said, "stop. I want to take pictures" O_O

because I need green vegetables to go with my meal :P Yinz said, "tsk tsk. Dam poser man" =D

sze, yun, yin, josurf . They made me happy all the time :) *thank you people* :) xoxo

thanx for introducing sze and yun to me. They made teasing you a whole more fun :P

with KokWee that totally pei min me :) andddd making me laugh like mad with his *ahem* .... stop being mean ! :P

with JoAnne & Johnson. Im the ornament :P because I'm Vain :P hahah... because Yinz is my BFF :P RenJiun, JoAnne & Alvin. i look dam funny. But oh well..... At least my hair look brown :P Ciggs break! :P Aaronnnnnnnnnnnnn! :( I crop you out only you know :P hahah. I dam 7 down lor *in josurf's voice* :P with the BFF :) and its not what Aaron & KokWee said k :P Aaron, Yinz & Kokwee. I dam like his Lacoste shoe .. O_O and us again. hahah :P Because we got too many pictures of us, me and him posing :P and i choose this over the other pictures because I look nice here. :P Back from ciggs break..... JoAnne, Johnson, moi, RenJiun & Alvin with the one and only Anne ... renjiun, Anne, moi, sze & Alvin :) Kok Wee, moi, Anne & Johnson Toilet break..... :P obligatory picture :) Once Im back from toilet break with the BFF, i found cakes on the table! :) :) :) I heart them muchie muchiee la.... :) *tears tears* hahaha. my gorgeous cakes that KokWee said, "1000 calories ar" =_=""""" meeeeeeee :) hehe. Yinz said i self-proclaimed adorable! :P with the BFFs ....
:) :) *thank you dearies, lover, sweeties and mr.pape :) :) * little rice *puke* =P, Huge rice & big rice =D me & Sze ... *heart* :) :) hehe. "1000 calories ar" -_- <3> Outside.....
me and yun yun :)

the girls :) <3

with the guys ...

:) Thank you for treating me dinner girls and guys :) i heart you guys alot. *Erica! you never come! :( KokWee and I miss you la! * !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails