Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

As promised, picture of my new hair color :)
With gazillions of pictures of me in my new hair color, thanx to Yinz that so layan me :)
You know I heart you eventhough I always asked you to take pictures for me :P hehe
And..... not only my hair color is lighter but my girl, Yinz hair color is BRIGHTER as well ;)
From this; dark brown....

to this ....

omg... dam brown ... *ignore the fat arms and the silly pose and the not that nice pic. Wrong angle :P *

Not forgetting, my girl's new do as well :)

Meet Blondie and Reddie ;) her hair dont look as red as it is in some other pictures :)

Im so late on my post that I dont bother updating anymore.

Exam on 5th. Wish me luck :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails