Search This Blog

Monday, January 07, 2008

Yinz 20th Suprise Birthday dinner, 26th December 2007 @ Sushi Zanmai, Pyramid The suprise dinner for my smally was supposed to be on the 28th. But then I think my sap ngong girl suspected a little. The night before, sent that girl a sms saying that I will treat her for dinner since it's her birthday and it's gona be two of us because I wana have candlelight dinner with her :P :P Suprising her is most probably the hardest thing to do =P
Whats with the failure of suprising them on the date im coming home.
Thus, a few last minute calls changed the suprise thing to her actual real birthday instead :)
We skipped lecture the next day because I said, "we deserve a break because it's her birthday"
hahah.... excuses to be lazy lah.
* i skipped my boxing day sales in Singapore just for you k* =P hahah... im jus joking babe :)
No pun intended :)
She had lunch with her sisters while JoAnne, Alvin, YeeFoong and I catched AVP2 :)
YeeFoong was cracking lame jokes inside the cinema and THE JoAnne was being restless.
I was totally engrossed in that movie. haha :P
After movie, decided to yumchar at KimGary :)
It was superb rushing for me because Im such a smart girl =P *sarcastic*
Anyone would know the horrible jam on LDP at 5ish-7ish. Furthermore, it was raining heavily!
O___________o
Being the slowpoke, I took my own sweet time to get ready.
Making me stuck in a jam.haha.
We were SUPERB LATE =P well, i deserved to be late because im the planner. And she deserved to be late because it's her day =P hahah
The reaction on her face was priceless when she walked in and saw everyone there! :) :)
Andy nearly made my hardwork worthless.
Thank god i managed to snatch the phone from her in time to stop him from saying things that are not supposed to be said. hahah
Im glad you enjoy my quite hard work :P
A big thank you to ShiYun and SzeSze for helping me :)
And those that able to make it eventhough I changed the plan quite last minute :)
with my girl :) *big squishy hugs* :) xoxo. My girl looks absolutely gorgeous that night :)
KokWee that had been MIA for quite some time actually came! :P Dam give face to us :) haha :) and YeeFoong, that i met not long but can instantly crack jokes with us :)

with KokWee that is willing to take gazillion pictures with me and not forgetting super layan different type of pose with me. haha :D

Because he merajuk cos he i took his better profile :P haha... another picture of us again. i had to pose like this. If not, my face look FAT :P and i think im trying to act demure. haah. wtf

The BFF. When I mentioned this to YeeFoong, he asked, "BFF as in Boyfriend Forever?" ROFL

sui lou and sui poh =P ROFL *inner joke* hahah. My mummy and daddy :Dwith my pwetty JulJul :) I had a great time talking to her :) with ThooMingYang :D :D Dont let his looks deceived you! He might look shy and quiet but he's actually not. His laughter i tell you. Super evil! :P and it seems he's a ahem cutie back in TBF and in Monash now as well? haha *pinch ming yang cheek* hahah! with birthday girl and the guys .RenJiun was actually on his way back to his seat but because we were able to take picture, we pull him in :D

with KokWee and YeeFoong. Had this little conversation with them:

" ey, I quite short whey"
" Haha. You seriously dam short lor. In quite high heels edi whey still shorter than KoKwee"
" omg KokWee, You taller than me ar"
" of course Im taller than you!"
Fine. I know im quite short.

me love this picture because these people made me laugh all the time =)

because i love candid shot =)

awwwwww.. hehe ... Yun suprised her with two cakes. Her fav cakes =)

me, SzeSze that sleep no later than 11 most of the day, and birthday girl :) because i like to take pictures.. hahaha..
kel and jul... :)
with yeefoong
group picture taken by ME! :) Yin said, " wah, first time you are not inside the picture" O___O
heheheehe.. me =)

kel, jul, moi :)

with the saucey :)

Im glad you had fun KING K**** RICE! :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails