Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Waving to something that it's not meant to be is always not easy. Saying goodbye to those sweet memories you had is always hard. So much emotions that i had over the past few days, weeks. Who knows what lays ahead of me? I should MIA awhile :) To think what I want to do, what i am feeling and how Im gona handle it. To let someone knows how you are feeling is good, but then sometimes what you dont know is that no one can ever feel how you are feeling .Because at times you yourself don't know how to explain how you are feeling or whats the situation is about. To admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. sherve: i wana talk yo youuuu sweetss :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. me alsooooooooo
    nvm! coming home sooon :D
    call u ok?
    ehehhe

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails