Search This Blog

Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas Eve,25th December at Curve and RenJiun's House I went shopping with Vonnie and Kel at Curve and Cinneleisure before settling down for dinner :) It was lovely to spend some girls time with the lovelies :) :) * A big thanx to Alvin for picking me and my girls up. Thank you* =) with the two lovelies at Cinneleisure :) Shoe shopping. I adore the shoes there. Super gorgeous pumps in affordable price :) *spot Vonnie* hehe

Had light refreshment before dinner at KimGary

* i adore KimGary alot* =)

with Vonnie that looked like barbie doll =) *pinch pinch* haha

After our refreshment at KimGary, we walked around. In Kat's words, cam-whore time! :)

nice background. nice companion. Purrrfect. It would have been better if my arms are skinnier O____O =(

Then, we girls went to shop more while the guys get table at Fridays.

At Fridays,

the two charming *ahem* guys. A candid shot of me sulking because yang bullied me. *the shape of my face* =( Vonnie, Yang and I. *Yang was super hyper that night* =P Wilson, moi and RenJiun AaronTey finally grace us with his presence. The separate at birth twin reunite =) the girls =) not forgetting Yinz WAS LATE ! =P Aaron looks so cute =P with Yang and Alvin

with smally yinz. me heart you =)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails