Search This Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2008

A brand new year: 2008

Happy New Year! I had lots of fun on new year eve. Spending it at Curve with everyone. A mixture of here and there made it purrrrfecttt ... Fireworks was awesome. Perfect companion. Had on some cute dress. haha. Yinz said it was cute anyway :D :D 2007 is the year where I learnt a lot. Not a very good year but nevertheless I had tons of fun. Meeting new people. Enjoying my life to the max. Found my true friends. Break-ups. New found crush :P I have been pondering over the events that had happened in 2007; the many endings of my life. 2007 resolutions? did some of it :P I don't bother making any resolutions for 2008. I'm holding on to the sentence, "Everything happen for a reason" :) A brand new year, a brand new beginning. May everyone had an awesome 2008. My big 2-1 is coming up. *excited* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails