Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The past few days been pretty hectic for me. It's been a rough week for me. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been trying to cheer me up, saying nice things and buying me fattening food. The efforts were deeply appreciated :) However, the mood is yet to be lifted up. Pictures to show that I'm still the same old Kat and Im alive =P Big Apple doughnuts . Sugary food mades me hyper and happy =p thank you for understanding me so well :)

pictures with Joanne at KLCC for lunch and gossips session the week I got back from Melbie.. Ups and downs we been through.. :) Thank you girl ... :) :) omg... Look at my eye bags and dark circles.. Omg... crazyy....

Last minute yum char session at Station 1.... Greatly appreciated to Ming Yang and RenJiun for always fetching me to anywhere that I want to go :) :)

moi with my fav girls : joanne and yinz at Cathay :) . Thank you for everything girls :) See you in Melbie next year Jo!cant cant wait :) shopping, gossips and studying with u... and not forgetting bugging Ming yang together gether ... ehehe.. and as for you my darling Yinz, see u during hols. Fly to melbie to find me :P

trying to look cute and adorable =P I actually forced Yinz to take a picture of me behaving like this =P Seriously the baby in the group despite being the eldest :P :P :P :P

with Tan Yin Yin. We had this weird habit of calling each other full name, for now. We have weird habit at weird time and constantly changing :P :P Thanx for the late night talk and everything: from accompanying me to watch all the movies that I want, to sayang-ing me, to playing Wii with me, to cam-whoring with me, to accompanying me to shop till drop whenever i told you, " i need a lift me up session" and to stalking Ming Yang's cute niece .. Love you lots lots :) Despite the fact that we both have some issues that we need answers to but Im sure we both can find answers to those unsolved issues we both have...

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. u look great in ur trying to look cute and adorable pic

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails