Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Omg. I'm down with a fever, flu and sore throat. Greatttt... Christmas is around the corner and I FALL SICK AT THIS TIME? :( Gosh.... Must be Big Rice's fault :P :P past the sickness to me :( Worst of all, my appetite is still there when Im sick O____o Craving for J.Co doughnuts now :P If someone get it for me, I will love them forever :P Waistline is expanding :( YF said i look dam different as compared to the last time he saw me, which was somewhere in June in Maison. :( :( :( :( Yinz's grandma said i gained weight :( :( No wonder Yang gave me such nicknames :( Gosh.. why do i get fever when Christmas is near :( :( Downing lots of panadols :( Hopefully i will be better soon :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails