Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday Yinz! Because you are one hell silly girl, that's why i heart you.. Because you always let me tease you, Because you never fail to be there for me, whenever I needed you *well, you do at times* =P Because you are my faithful photographer =P Because you always willing to take lots of silly pictures with me =) Because there are too many pictures of us, There are too many because why i Heart you... Thanx for everything babe! My my.. my smally finally turned 20.... No excuse to compliment yourself being young anymore! Bluekz! Loveee youuu! Tmw! Tmw! :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. kathryn soo wei san!!!!!!!!!
    my dumbo pic in ur post makes me dunno whether to laugh or cry man...sucha silly pic weyyyy..heheheh anyway thanks dear, appreciate it *huS* love loveeee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcomeeeeeeeeee... of cos laugh la.. dun cry ar.. i smack u ar.. =P

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails