Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The initial plan was to suprise my darlings*!
But smally yinz had to unintentionally spoilt my plan.
Not forgetting Mr. Kok Wee *rolls eyes*
So yea... the plan to suprise them failed.
Aaron was frustrated :( hahha.. sorry Ren!! =(
The first thing KokWee said to me is, " You look different. I know. You gained weight!"
O_____________________O
Anyhow, the steamboat at Yuen's was awesome! =]
Despite that Yang asked me not to eat so much, Ren told me to eat more because it doesnt make a difference and kok wee laugh at me.
Took too much food and in the end we had to pass the plate around making everyone take something from the plate to avoid wastage :-P Thank god, Andy came at the right time. He finished all the food =] =] And kok wee, STOP MOCKING ME! =p hahahaah...
Didnt know you were such joker huh? your first impression deceives your personality!hahaa.
Before heading out for dinner, was in Yinz Sweetie house..... and we self-entertain =p
with my smally and sweetie.... Ricaaaaaaaa, where are youuuuuu ? =( we are back in action! :-)
At Yuen's Steamboat,
me and mr kok wee.. He's that guy that said i gained weight ... O___o Everyone rushing to get the chicken wings that is supposingly yummylicious.. with the girls i heart =]
candid shot of the two vain guys =p candid shot..... i love candid shot !
aaron and yinz ...
joanne and yinz =]
Steamboat was awesome...But let's not have steamboat anytime soon okay?=p
The next day we went Genting.. Pictures will be up soon.. Took too many... =p
Toodles...
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails