Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Updates!

Im back in action :) Been lacking on updates. I have been busy working .... Anyhow, might be quiting the current one and apply for E&Y with KokWee, RenJiun and Yinz Sweets!* :) Will have lunch together gether! :) :) Thinking of getting iPhone or PDA :) Which would be better? :) Suggestions people :) So fast, it's already end of November. Been back home for 2weeks plus. Time do fly :( :( :( Soon I will have to fly back to Melbourne :( Think of the bright side, Christmas and New Year are fast approaching. Vonnieee, cant wait to go trip with you! Christmas is approaching babe! Plans plans! :) Not forgetting Chinese New Year and of cos my big 2-1 :) :) :) Still thinking on how to celebrate it :) :) Suggestions people? :) :) Omg... Turning 21 soon O_o Scary feelings. It seems that my big 2-0 just past. Had a great 19th and 20th birthday! Hopefully, my 2-1 will be a BLAST as well :) A few months after my darling Yinz turn 20, I will be turning 21 :( So far, for the past 2 weeks, I had accomplished my to do list back home :)
  1. Visited mamak (Murni and Kayu!)
  2. Had my ice-blended milo in KimGary :) :) * i LOVE the ice-blended MILO there*
  3. Starbucks! Starbucks! and STarbucks! haha
  4. Seafood with the parents. Spending more time with the 'rents :) :)
  5. Shopping with the sweethearts :) :) Netteeeeeeeeeeeeee.. WHERE ARE YOU? :(
  6. Movie marathon with Yang, KokWee, RenJiun, Yinz and Joanne
  7. Getting to know him better :) :) :) :) :) *smiles*

I had late night phone call with Yinz almost every night :) :) Despite that we have mindless conversations :P :P We do have deep and meaningful conversations okay! :P

And have been working almost everyday. Notice the almost? Because I have been taking day off pretty often. Letting the 'mummy' of the group nag me :P :P *you know I am talking about you, Yinz!*

Omg.. Summer class :( :( BOO! Results releasing this Thursday! All the best to everyone in Monash :) :)

Definitely have to call the two sweeties back in Melbie soon! *sorry Pearly and Shan. Caught up with things :( SOon! Soon! *

It's 6am.. Work starts at 9am :( :( omg.. die la .... :P

Btw btw, gona do reflexology on Tuesday perhaps? Forcing Yang and the rest to do :P Too bad he will be leaving for holiday soon :( If not, definitely will FORCE him to go as well :P

Birthday Shoutouts! :)

21 Nov : Happy Birthday Jeff! Still young la :P

23 Nov: Happy birthday Jason Bear! :)

25 Nov : Happy birthday Michelle McGeehan! :) Love you! :)

26 Nov : Happy birthday Melissa Liau! Seeing you real soon babe! love you! :)

Till then, toodles...

I think my the sentences are not linked. Gosh... Oh well.. need to head to bed for an hour sleep .

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks baby Kath!
    Anyways, i just linked you in my new blog. Its http://elsboringlifestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) =) link u again! =)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails