Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Had a dam early breakfast at Hungry Jacks. 7ish am is early! Having such early breakfast reminds me of the time we had an early breakfast everyday for 3 days. Being you, you managed to wake up at 7am ! :) :) You ate little like me making me eat less so i wont look like a pig next to you :P You being a coffee addict just like me :P And you being a shopaholic like me mades me lose weight :P :P Those days made those questions appear in my mind. Am trying to push those questions out ... Anyhow, Im counting down the days until our breakfast day... By then, it will be dim sum at Genting or roti bakar :P your Treat! :P :P Its just so dam complicated.... 1 more months darlings and dearies and sweethearts and youu! :) :) :) :) :) :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails