Search This Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I woke up with swollen eyes. Something trigger me last night The tears that i been holding all this while flows down :( :( Holding on to my tears seems like the easiest thing to do. Rica, i need to talk to you :( the stuff i told you about? I cant take it anymore. Had a long conversation with my other girl. Thank you for everything :) :) Your words of encouragement and advice means alot to me. He gave me a call last night at the right timing. Eventhough you irritate the shit out of me with your words but i appreciate it :) Thanx for being a great friend and helping me since the day i met you. Please stop tempting me :P I cried non-stop while i was talking to mummy and daddy. Daddy said, " girl, go buy something or go shop for something that you like so you can feel better. But dont buy so expensive stuff k" *typical daddy* Mummy, "don't eat so much junk food. Later you cant fit into your jeans. Dont complain that you put on weight if u keep eating nonsesne.Im not gona sponsor you to buy new clothes" *typical mummy* But i still love them la... <3 Few more months to go only right? Im strong enough to go through it :) And i got September break to look forward.. Bunkin in Rica's place. Rica, thanx for listening to me. :) :) :) I cant wait to meet up with my sweetie :) *you* s a u c e y p i: holding well there? s a u c e y p i: you have to okay! s a u c e y p i: its de best time to train up yourself **~l-BaBy KâThRÿ: sighs. **~l-BaBy KâThRÿ: i dunno **~l-BaBy KâThRÿ: i really wana transfer back **~l-BaBy KâThRÿ: =/ s a u c e y p i: you have de opportunity to go over there then you should stay s a u c e y p i: who's life got no obstacles wan you tell me? s a u c e y p i: kat, you have yet to see the BIG obstacles yet le s a u c e y p i: not to say you're alone there s a u c e y p i: i know you miss your family, but its about time for you to toughen s a u c e y p i: big girl ady I lup Jason la.. He's beeng giving me endless advice :) Thanx for everything :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails