Search This Blog

Saturday, September 01, 2007

My legs hurt like hell. Stupid blister because of new pumps! :( Woke up at 5pm today! hahha.. dam champion! :P Last year Merdeka eve, i spent it at Curve.. Had baskin robbins wit Sherve, thia and Wenz.. This yr i spent it in melbourne.. I miss baskin. I miss malaysia :) 30th August 200y at Correto & Gravity. I went down to city to meet up with Erica! Managed to bug Shan into going down city with me because I dont want to travel alone :( The three of us went Collins St. Shan got herself something from LV. Im still waiting for my mummy to send me money! :P hahaha.. and also bro bro to come Melbourne *ngeks* Had lunch at Dessert House, Chinatown. They managed to coax me into having something. I MUST START DIETING eating PROPERLY! because Rica said my face is much more round compare to last time i seen her, which is like less than 2 weeks ago only! :( How can?!?!? *blame on melbourne food* :( I promised her my face will not be that round during september break! Im gona stay in her place! since everyone *cough* yinz *cough* Rica *cough* yang forbid me to come back =p moi and shannie on the way to city. Rica is right, my face round edi :( shannie, me and erica at Dessert house.. me and rica sweeie* :)

shannie and mua...

Went over to Hyo Sun's place at Swanston. Debbie, Colin and Hyo Sun were busy doing assignment that's due the next day! haha.. While waiting for them to finish up their assignment, i entertain myelf with her soft toys ... debbie and mwa..

All of us went for dinner at Correta, Lygon St.. See! how no to be fat. Eat Italian food somemore! :( :(

bernard, me and debbie Pre-gravity... hyo sun, me and debbie debbie and mwa All of us wentto Marcus' place for pre-drink :) :)haha.. had shots... :) at marcus place :) at gravity More pictures soon! Hyo sun was drunk that night! O_______o hahaha... and aik sin was goneeee! =p me and debbie still dam soberrrr ! :) :) *proud* *proud* hahaha =p 31st August 2007, Seven.. Woke up at 7ish O_______o because Hyo sun wanted to go for her class.. O________o i never even go for my morning class but im waking up early for breakfast O________o hhahaha Had light breakfast and off me and debbie went for shopping! :) :) After hyo sun's class ended, the both of us went shopping again.. Debbie has to go back to Clayton for class..Had our dinner at Subway because Sam forgot about us :( lol... :P Off we went to Seven again.... While waiting for Hyo sun to get ready, i entertain myself :P me and hyo sun :)

More pictures soon! Pearlz! send me pictures! :)

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails