Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long overdue pictures!
My last few days in Malaysia was spent with my loved ones :)
Pictures below are the days Im still in Malaysia... I went out everyday back then because I had only one week before Im off to Melbourne..

moi*tired face*, lala (inner joke!) and joanne koh ! :)

inside nette dear's car :)

me being silly .... heheh... joanne and mershella group pictures! :-)
group shot 2!
group shot 3!
the girls! shella, nette dear*, moi, jo sweetie*, gigi, vonnieeeee, sabbiee :) moi, meshella, gigi, joanne, nette! :)
the cam-whoring begins.. hahha
with shi yu on my departure ! she's a sweetie... :)
moi and joanne sweetie* :)with kok wee, that came down for a week for holiday and teman me walked around melbounre for a week :)
with my bestie, my advisor, my girl :) *hearts* :)

with the two girls i heart :)

while waiting, i scream, "let's do funny pose!" me and my girl started doing but kok wee dam potong... tak layan... and he said, " i dont know how to act cute wan" O_____________o

silly girls that i heart :)

kok wee, moi, joanne...

with pek ying.... :)
me and yinz... our last time in front of the mirror :-( till end of the year k? :)
silly yinz.... take picture of herself for me to keep =_=""" hehehe
yinz, moi and pek ying... :)
i miss them :( Rica tak layan me also =P =P jk rica... u knw i heart you
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails