Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lately,
  • I've been eating too much or taking my dinner real late *10+-11* =_=
  • I've been drinking too much coffee in Starbucks
  • I've been spending too much time in Kok Wee's house studying because he so pape. Lazy to dress up to go out O_______o until we made ourselves at home in his house. Making drinks ourselves, using his exercise machine.
  • My pimples are popping up one by one. Eye bags besar gila +_+
  • Knowing more information about Kok wee and Ming Yang's *ahem* secret?
  • Sleeping at 5 am and waking up at 9+ am. *dammit! i better score good this sem* =P
  • Cam-whoring like mad with the two guys and the two girls...
  • I been spending too much time with my foursome :-)
  • I been doing so much accounting that I think Im going crazy with numbers d :-P
  • I had influenced Kok Wee, Ming Yang, Yinz and Joanne with my err gestures.haha
  • I had not step into uni for quite some time. Quite miss saucey and the rest laaa ... hehe
  • I had too much junk food :-P
  • Kok Wee promised me he will get me something from Singapore tho. Haha
  • Finally, plan so much events for after exams *despite that the two buggers finish WAY EARLIER than the 3 of us* +_+
Some pictures to prove that WE did STUDY *kok wee's words* "Must have prove that we study ma*

In Starbucks with Yin :-)

Me bugging Ming Yang in Kok Wee's house. Too much of accounting :P If u scrutinize harder, you can spot the accounting past year paper he's holidng :D

haha.. taking a break from studying ... Hence, the exercise.. haaha.. the four of us in his house :-) mwa, smally the advisor, kok wee the shopaholic & metrosexual kao kao :P and ming yang, my personal assistant *cough* *cough* hahahah

l-r: me and smally, jo and mwa, me and kok wee, smally mwa kok wee jo :)

In Juliet's,

Toodles...
Starbucks..... :-)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails