Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hot Day Again...

Oh uni gona start d~ at last... its been a long holiday, fuhhh! so tiring but yet fun... cant wait for monday to come, means tomorrow lo lolxxx... gona start studying hard for this following semester coz things will be much tougher now and i gotta start earning my good grades already... my dog kinda sprain its left leg... Dearrrr, milli sprain her leg lu... now she walks as if she has a broken left leg... funny but feel sad oso ler... who ask to be so excited when saw me, ah hoong and dad at grandmother's house lolxx.. run here n there and bang the motorcycle's steel stand... haihzz stupid doggy... tonite... dinner time with my sweetie... MMmmm chaozz...
Come And Suck My Konek~!!!
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails