Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year !! Yea, i knw I'm 1 day late... but it's still a brand new year ! :) I had a crazy ass celebration on new year eve! :) I voted KL out because I know it's gona be packed and not forgetting the massive traffic. So this year, I celebrated my last day of 2006 in Laundry with the people I loved and cherish :) I was busy 'downing' with Edwin, Juz, Sherm and Hoong

with Vonnie and KeL...

the three of us again in Secret Rceceipe, where i happily stole took Vonnie's garnish on her chicken chop :P Because he wana cam-whore with me ;)

Sherm is a pimp that night dam nice to everyone that night. He took pictures with everyone O_0

Wee and Juz ... Wee finally smile after how many pictures i took with him *rolls eyes*

I saw Rae and Sam ! :) That Rae is so dam skinny now and yet she still complain she's fat -_-

with vonnie and her gorgeous wrislet :) I saw Joanne and her bf, Brian....

The lovebird. They are so dam cute together (:

with nette and cheri(spelling?) nette was gone that night :P

with Edwin and Hoong. I love the effects :P eventho it's due to Sherm's shaky hand :P LOL. with Wye Lum.

with my high school mate, Sher Vin (:

with Wee and our ice-cream. How to diet when he alwis feed me with fattening food? *wails* *sulk* with Jo-Weng and his burberry polo shirt. Wtf.

I bumped into Jason Foo! tat boy been back in msia for so dam long but now it's the first time i saw him =_=

That night was awesome. I had great companies. Hah! I didnt get drunk that night! *beams proudly* I didnt drank much that night because too full :P I ate too much. I love every one of them that celebrated New Year Eve with me! *muaksssss*

More pictures on my Multiply! uncensored pictures! :P

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails