Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Deja-Vu

I HAD A BAD DREAM LAST NIGHT ABOUT YOU!! Maybe I think too much at times? But still, I always trust my instinct. Are dreams just dreams or dreams are sending out some kinda message? I woke up feeling scared and down! But I still need to STUDY because marketing final in on the 5th of Feb! I need 'my lucky bracelet' !

I need all the luck I can to get through Marketing paper! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another thought, some bastards are only nice to you when they want something.

Gosh, go to hell if you (guys) fall in these category!

Oh, MAISON TONIGHT!

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails