Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

Today was fun! Because I complaint like hell after I got back from Singapore and I'm feeling emo due to some stuffs, Wee decided to accompany me shopping! We decided to go Pyramid because it's the nearest and I'm sure he dam lazy to drive down to 1u ! We check out the Nike shops there and a big disappointment laaaa because i couldnt find my Nike shoes. I was supposed to get it in Singapore but due to the rush and some stuffs I forgot my Nike shoes *wails* *wails* Then, we went in Miss Selfridge. Came out. Empty handed. Topshop next. We spent quite some time there. Wee and I kept trying clothes. I think i influenced him to be a shopaholic like me dy He bought more stuff than me laaa... Even in Singapore he seems to be finding lots of nice stuffs.. After spending like what, half an hour in Topshop? he bought this gorgeous polo shirt from there. He look awesome in that shirt! Super drool-icious.. hahah.. wtf *syok sendiri* wtf I will take a picture of him soon when he wear that shirt I finally bought something from MNG after the sales had started for so long. But.. But.. when i show it to Edwin, Hoong and Sherm, they said look like some lingerie top that wear at night Wee drop me at KeL's hse once he picked Hoong and Edwin.. Thay boy is so silly.He left his phone in my bag. And the worst part was he is not worry about it! Dam swt~~~ *smacks* He seriously dam blur and he dont care about anything wan. Now i emo laaa cos i cant call him and make plans with him for new year eve. *emo* *emo* And he stay so far.... *emo* *screams* Edit: I just found out that i left my other phone in his car, if im not mistaken. *double emo* How laaaa like that. He's seriously blur till kenot blur wan. Beh Tahan lor... *sulk* *emo* Anyone gong down Klang soon? Or anyone willing to fetch me down to Klang to take my hp back ? Preeettyyy pleassseee... I promise i will loveeee you forever and ever.. And you will alwis be on top of my present buying list? *emo laaaa* Sumore so many shits going on... How not to emo? !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails