Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Had a bad morning. Thanx to *cough* *cough* someone.. Me and Wee had some kinda fight early in the morning, which mades me raise my voice and said stuff that i don't mean it. Period coming soon laaaa... But then everything's alright and i feel so silly and childish for throwing tantrum *shy* Wee picked me up at 12plus and he's kinda always on time.. A good quality in guys Anyway, we went 1u because I been complaining that i havent been shopping since the year end sales started and guess he couldnt take my complaint anymore But.. But.. But... Dam sad laa.. I didnt buy anything in 1u I thought i could at least get something in Mango because Mango is having crazy ass sales! Went in and a big disappointment.. The things i saw either don't have my size or i don't like it all ! I been spending my money on eating and drinking, which is a BIG nono... because of that i been putting on lots of weight and my face is breaking out ! How to diet when everytime go out with Wee? Wee 24/7 hungry wan... *smack him* everytime hungry = stopping for foods = PUTTING ON WEIGHT *must diet* *must diet* How come i can't find anything nice in 1u wannnn ? *wails* oh well... can save money another thought.......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEH SOO JIN ! U TURN 19 ON 18 DECEMBER ! HAVE A GREAT DAY YA BABEE... *LOTS OF LUV* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails