Search This Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Finals are finally over !! technically it ended on thurs, 2 nov! Law was alrite.. but fcuk, i think im gona fail my money and capital paper.... oh well, no point crying over spill milk ey? Cant wait for Maison this coming thurs ! :) Yesterday i went to Starhill with my babes and her guy and his friends.. The dinner there was awesome! super delicious! there goes my dieting plan =P I went to Cats Whiskers, Baci, Gossips, Blook, Shoes Shoes Shoes, Shopholic to pamper myself ;) And i wore a red satin top with jeans with my pumps... It was courtesy of Jason Lim's advice... He's my personal fashion consultant ! and free of charge !! =) *hugs* After dinner in Starhill, we went for a drink in Luna. The view was awesome.. Too bad Jason lim couldnt be there ! =P well, faster finish up ur exams and we shop ! shop! and shakey! shakey! =) i dam kao hate him wan lor.Forever fcuking mean wan! wtf pictures will be upload soon. Rushing out for a dinner in Shogun =) yummy =) toodles !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails