Search This Blog

Sunday, October 08, 2006

MeMories!

I just realized after reading WenZ that lantern festival was on friday night? and celebration was on saturday nite? Gosh.... reading everyone blog bout lantern festival brings me back to last year mooncake (lantern?) festival. I remember last year, i went to this park in DJ with wenz, kah choon and his friends. He made me mooncake, the type that i like, mini snowskin mooncake with lotus paste. He and his mum made it for me. I'm so touched even though the i only got to eat 1 piece before everything was eaten up by his friends -_- I remember complaining to him that i only got to eat one and merajuk when he said at least i got to eat. But, he suprise me the next day with the same type of mooncake but instead of mini, it's the normal size type =) Also, he made me a heart shape with candles.. I did take a picture of it.. but i cant find the picture. Im not sure where is it ! :( Everything he did that time were uber sweet. Even it's not much, but i like it cos it's jus plain simple. Gosh, so many things made me think back bout the past... This year, i didnt even realized when it's mooncake festival. Even i did, i couldnt be bother to celebrate it.. gosh........ ughhh..... i hate things that remind me of past... !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails